viernes, 5 de junio de 2020

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

I would like to go to Spain, because when I was a 15 years old I went to live in that country with my dad and I have such a good memories there.
Spain is a beautiful country and the city that I lived its call Teruel. Teruel is a very small city and all the people know each other, also all the people are very friendly, so I could make many friends.
What I like most about Teruel is that the city has two big parties that are celebrated throughout the city. The first one is called "Medievales" and the whole city is disguise as if they lived in the medieval age, with long dresses and medieval costumes and food and entertainment stalls from that time. The second one is called "Vaquillas" and also is a big party but in this case all the people dresses of white and drinks a lot of wine for three days, it's very funny see all the people of the city singing, dancing and drinking like they're all friends.
I would like to return and live there for a while and see my old friends again.

4 comentarios:

  1. I love when a partie involves the whole city<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what a good post.
    I hope someday you can return to Teruel. It looks very fun and friendly.
    They say you always go back to the place where you were happy

    ResponderEliminar