domingo, 14 de junio de 2020

Blog 2: The best vacation or concert ever


Hi everyone, today i'm going to write about the best concert I have ever been to.

The best concert of my life was the Roger Waters concert, which was in november, 2018 in the Estadio Nacional. Roger Waters is a musician who was part of Pink Floyd, he played the bass, and he was the composer of the band, and he created almost all of Pink Floyd's songs.
When Pink Floyd broke up, Roger Water was able to take the credit for all the songs that he created, which were all the songs in every record (except the last one), so he can always play the songs in all the concerts that he does.

During the concert, I was extremely happy l, because Pink Floyd is my favorite band, the atmosphere was so beautiful, the sound and the lights were perfect, Roger Waters played all my favorite songs.

I enjoyed it a lot, and a fun thing that happened is that I saw a lot of people passing out, and I think that they were wasted, because there were many people smoking weed, haha :-).


4 comentarios: