viernes, 24 de julio de 2020

Blog 7: Music

Hi everyone, today I'm going to write about my favorite band.

Like I wrote in the second blog, my favorite band is Pink Floyd. I think one of the main reasons is because the musical composition and the sound in this band are sublime and transport me like a psychedelic experience every time I hear them.

Another reason is because I've been listening to them since I was little and yet each song amazes me and does not bore me ever. Also, reminds me of my dad because he likes that band very much too.

It is very difficult for me to choose a single album because I really like all of them, but if I had to choose, I would choose 'Animals' or 'The dark side of the moon'.

Writing about music in general, the genre I like to listen to is rock in general, psychedelic rock, grunge, blues, jazz, among others.

In fact, I think my other favorite bands are 'Alice in Chains' and 'Tool'. Alice in Chains is a grunge band and I remember when I was a teenager I was very fanatic and I did a lot of research about the band and Layne Staley because he is one of my favorite singers. About Tool, it's a band whit very complex releases, incorpores visual arts and very long songs, and the band is generally described as a style-transcending act and part of the progressive rock/metal, psychedelic rock and art rock.

9 comentarios: